…Collaboration with iFixit gives easy access to guides, tools and parts for Nokia G22 repairability
– HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, announces the arrival of three Nokia smartphones, Nokia G22, Nokia C32, and Nokia C22. All offering up to three days battery life1, with improved imaging and durability in the C-series and the first Nokia smartphone (Nokia G22) to come with repairability at its core, including a global collaboration with iFixit.
Adam Ferguson, Head of Product Marketing, HMD Global: “People value long-lasting, quality devices and they shouldn’t have to compromise on price to get it. The new Nokia G22 is purposefully built with a repairable design so you can keep it even longer, and with advanced imaging on Nokia C32 and improved durability on Nokia C22, we are bringing even more value to the C-series.”
Nokia G22 – the first Nokia smartphone with repairability at its core
Nokia G22 is the first Nokia smartphone purposefully designed with repairability at its core, taking signature Nokia phone longevity to the next level. In collaboration with iFixit, a global repair community, you can easily access repair guides and affordable parts to replace a damaged display, bent charging port, or flat battery on Nokia G22.
The new G-series smartphone also comes with a 100% recycled plastic back, OZO Playback that delivers enhanced bass and clearer sound, plus 2 years of AndroidTM OS upgrades, three years of monthly security updates2, and an extended three-year warranty3 at no extra cost.
Ben Wood, Chief Analyst, CCS Insight: “As consumers increasingly demand more sustainable and longer-lasting devices, the ability to repair smartphones easily and affordably will become a key differentiator in the market. CCS Insight’s end-user research reflects this with approximately half of the mobile phone users in Western Europe saying they would like to be able to have their device repaired at a reasonable cost if they break outside of the warranty period.”
Nokia C32 comes with the highest image quality in the C-series yet
Packing a 50MP camera and stellar imaging algorithms, Nokia C32 brings advanced imaging to an even more affordable price point. It comes in a refined design with a toughened glass finish and elegant, straight sidewalls that give the C-series a premium feel. Arriving with the latest Android 13 right out of the box, Nokia C32 delivers the most personalized software to date for a modern smartphone experience.
Nokia C22 – a durability champion offering maximum value
Nokia C22 arrives with exceptional build quality that outperforms the competition4 in rigorous free fall tests. Nokia C22 is prepared to take on the unexpected moments of daily life thanks to IP52 splash and dust protection, toughened 2.5D display glass, and rigid metal chassis housed within a strong polycarbonate unibody design. It’s packed with powerful imaging algorithms in an improved dual 13MP camera that makes capturing memories with crisp detail possible in any light.
Pricing, availability, and accessories
- Nokia G22 comes in Meteor Grey and Lagoon Blue and is available in 4/64GB and 4/128GB memory and storage configurations. Global average RRP 179 Eur. Check local availability.
- At-home Fit Kits for Nokia G22 are available for 5 Eur from iFixit.com. Replacement parts are available from iFixit.com at a global average price of 49.95 Eur, battery at 24.95 Eur, and charging port at 19.95 Eur.
- Nokia C32 comes in Charcoal, Autumn Green, and Beach Pink, and is available in 3/64GB and 4/64GB memory and storage configurations. Global average RRP 139 Eur.
- Nokia C22 comes in Charcoal and Sand and is available in 2/64GB and 3/64 GB memory and storage configurations. Global average RRP 129 Eur.
- Pair with the new Nokia 65W Dual Port Wall Charger. Compatible with any USB-C™ cable so you can charge all your devices, it provides faster charging and has a case made from 70% recycled materials – available from Nokia.com for 49.99 Eur.